I tried to Blog sooner, but it didn't happen...

So much going on and it's only going to get busier...

Looking back over the past 18 months I wonder how I have managed FT Study, Placement, Mixed Media Workshops, Face Painting and our Photo Booth Business, but I have juggled everything and I am pretty darn proud of what I have accomplished.

I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with my study Placement commitments, but still, a little while to go before I complete my required practical hours. I am learning so much and the outcomes are so rewarding. 

You may have noticed I haven't done a lot of creating for myself lately, although behind the scenes I have been keeping up with my personal Photo Journal. I love it! 
Yes, I have all these photos in my journal! 

I also have a few things happening that I can't divulge just yet, and I am SUPER EXCITED!!

HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS FROM MY PLACEMENTS


Dr. Leopold the cat joins us sometimes at Group Therapy for 18-25 year olds.


We have healthy snacks at Team Friendship for 7-15 year olds


Painting


Positive affirmations and getting to know each other better


Craft Project to help focus on the important aspects in our lives, and not worry about the small stuff.

******

WHAT'S NEXT? 

From this weekend onwards the local Shows, the Markets and School Holidays start, (keep an eye out for my School Holiday Activities at The Makers), which means I will be busy with Face Painting almost every weekend. It's tiring, but the rewards of seeing the kiddies happy faces far outweigh the long hours and travelling.
Don't forget Halloween is coming up..... and I have been booked to do Halloween Face Painting on the night.... details coming soon.

Hopefully, I don't take so long between Blogs till next time.
Bronny xx


Popular Posts