You are never too young.....

Last week was so much fun, I can't tell you how much joy it brings to me seeing my students gain self-confidence and are inspired to create more art just by coming to the July School Holiday Workshops.

Each day we created something different, and the kiddies learnt a whole new spectrum of using different mediums and creating their own works of art.

BUILD A BOOK
I had a huge smile on my face and felt my heart skip a beat when I saw how proud a 12-year-old student loved his very own hand-made art journal.

He now wants to make more to sell at The Art Makers!! 
So keep your eyes on those.

We got messy with paint!!



We stencilled!


We made our own Art Journals.

Day 2 - BALLOON ART WORKSHOP
The kiddies may have been small and young, but they were BIG on creativity at the Balloon Art Workshop.

So much so, one of the students is hoping to sell her artwork to her grandma! LOL how cute!

We were all inspired to 'paint' balloons for some reason!! LOL


We traced around our hands so that it looked like we had just lets go of the balloons.


These are our practice sheets.... 
Oh, I can see these being used for collage in future journals. 


PAPER BEAD MAKING & WINDCHIME.

Just 2 girls for these classes, but it was so good to really get to know each other, and I could spend more one on one time with each of them.



I am already planning activities for the next School Holidays. I would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions for the next School Holiday Program. Leave a comment below or email me at rinrinkamma@gmail.com

In the meantime why not pop in and visit my


Popular Posts