Thursday, May 21, 2015

At Last ........ Mixed Media Art Workshops by Bronny are back in Mount Gambier SA!!

I have been planning these workshops behind the scenes for a while now... 

So.... without further ado.....
Ta da...


Come along to the 
in my NEW STUDIO!
(Mount Gambier) SA
The first Workshop will be held on June 2nd, 3rd & 4th of June.

You may purchase which evening suits you by going to My Store  (pay by PayPal) 

or contact me by email rinrinkamma@gmail.com for Direct Debit details.
Only 4 seats available each evening!!!
********

We are creating 2 items.....

ART JOURNAL

We will be binding and collaging a very quick Art Journal, using Canson 300gsm paper (to use in another workshop coming soon)

ART CANVAS

We will also be 'playing' with different mediums creating a whimsical face on canvas... this is fun!

Watercolour Paper & Canvas is supplied with this Workshop

****
please bring along
*some ribbons/beads
*patterned paper napkins (I have mixed packs available to purchase)
*old security envelopes (they have a pattern on the inside)
*old fashion magazine
*old credit card
*heat gun
*watercolour crayons/pencils
*heavy body and fluid acrylics

****
You may purchase which evening suits you Tuesday 2nd, Wednesday 3rd or Thursday 4th June 2015, by going to


 (pay by PayPal) or contact me by email rinrinkamma@gmail.com for Direct Debit details. 

Please book early so I can have supplies in stock.

I am sooooo excited and can't wait to show you how much fun I have creating!!

Oh yes, coffee and tea... and maybe a biscuit available...LOL
So please go to My Store and book your seat now...

XXXXXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment