Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Interest in Mixed Media Workshops?

Would anyone be interested in MIXED MEDIA WORKSHOPS in Mount Gambier, Millicent, Penola, Naracoorte? Just testing the waters, so to speak...

IMG_20121018_204343

I was thinking of perhaps, Painted Pages for Collage, Recycling/Junk Journals, Making your own Journals and Bookbinding, Whimsical Art, Canvas Art?

Visit my Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/rinrinkammabybronny

or my Blog here: http://rinrinka.blogspot.com.au/

I haven’t had ‘formal training’ in art, although, I’ve ‘dabbled’ in sketching, charcoal and acrylics here and there (in between having children and moving several times). I taught classes in appliqué, quilting and embroidery quite a few years ago, and I loved teaching others who share my passion.

Over the last 2-3 years, I have spent most of my ‘free time’ creating and painting, and it has given me so much joy. It has allowed me to express myself through art and journaling. I would love to share my LOVE for MIXED MEDIA ART with you, and keen to teach you some of the awesome things I have learnt.

I would be available to teach from 1pm weekdays... and some weekends when I am not Face Painting as RinRinKa Fantasy Face Painting & Glitter Tattoos (https://www.facebook.com/RinRinKaFantasyFacePainting) ........ and possibly evenings, if the interest is there.

I would start with a Basic Workshop, with minimal products and tools. Later on, some Workshops could be 2-4 weeks with some ‘homework’ in between). I will show you first hand, techniques, the difference between media products, and show you some of my favourite products/tools I use to create my art.

A couple of questions:

What would you like to learn?

How much would you pay for a 2 hour class?

Where would be a suitable venue with no cost or VERY low cost for say 10-12 people to meet? I would love to use my home, but I have a ‘shift worker ‘ in da house......Perhaps your local scrapbooking/art/craft shop would be willing to have me teach in store? Why not have a chat to them and ask them to give me a call?

PM me or give me a call 0431 852 560 if you have any questions or suggestions, I would love to get your feedback... Thank you... Bronny

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bronny...first of all I love your work on Being Me. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely pages with all of us.

    I think it's great you are putting yourself out there to teach. TEaching gives me great joy!! I love it!!!

    Have a great day and thanks for taking my free class!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie... I'm really enjoying your Workshop!!!... I hope I keep the momentum going...
      It has taken me a long time to have the courage , to be BRAVE, to put myself out there. I so want to share and network with like-minded creative people...

      Delete